Absolutely loved the slide show!!! You know how did yall have time for ANYTHING else because I've seen you make one PB&J sandwich Brian... how long did it take you to make those??? ;) I would love to have seen that!!! :) The pics are absolutely breathe taking. The pics of camp touched my heart so. How many little ones were saved over the week??? If only one, then it was a blessed trip.
Wow, what a great bunch of pictures. One of my favorites was at Victoria Falls. The one of the rainbow in the mist off the falls. At least I assume that the mist off the falls. Love that one.
4 Comments:
Absolutely loved the slide show!!! You know how did yall have time for ANYTHING else because I've seen you make one PB&J sandwich Brian... how long did it take you to make those??? ;) I would love to have seen that!!! :) The pics are absolutely breathe taking. The pics of camp touched my heart so. How many little ones were saved over the week??? If only one, then it was a blessed trip.
Great pictures you guys!!
Wow, what a great bunch of pictures. One of my favorites was at Victoria Falls. The one of the rainbow in the mist off the falls. At least I assume that the mist off the falls. Love that one.
Beautiful, awsom, etc. The old Mac wouldn't do a slide show so I just looked at them one at a time.
You were very brave to attempt such a trip. Your 2nd. cuz Trent is in africa as I write. Bless you both.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home