Saturday, April 29, 2006

For my awesome brother, Larr...

Who will see this and say, "Awesome."

7 Comments:

Blogger Larr said...

In the voice of Butthead...."That is the coolest thing I have ever seen" Is that a real picture you can get to hang on a wall or is it just an image?

4/30/2006 02:41:00 PM  
Blogger Brian Rhea said...

Larr,

In the voice of Hank Hill, "Yyyyyep."

I believe it's just an image...a quick Google search didn't pull up any real posters. Let me know if you find something. If you do, it will definitely be in my classroom next year.

4/30/2006 03:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey that's pretty cool, B! One question, though: Where the crap is Leia??! I believe she kicked enough galactic Death Star booty to earn a spot in the band! What could she play...the tamborine maybe??

4/30/2006 09:47:00 PM  
Blogger Tim and Melissa said...

I'm not Larr, but even I say that's "Awesome". Sure wish it printed out bigger than that.

5/01/2006 07:04:00 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

oh well... I just don't get it... but then I don't believe I have seen a full Star Wars movie yet...

5/02/2006 05:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

coolest thing ever.

5/04/2006 01:36:00 PM  
Blogger Tim and Melissa said...

Okay, time for a new post....everybody else has a new one.

5/26/2006 08:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home