Monday, September 11, 2006

Garden Update

Some of you know that Shaun, Richard and I (my Those Awake friends) planted a fall vegetable garden in the backyard. We're excited about its progress and can't wait to enjoy with grateful and wonderous hearts, food that sprung from sweat and seed.
Broccoli
Corn
Beans

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

By golly Bri, you all did it!! It looks great from here. I hope you have a good yeild from your crop and be sure and freeze the left overs for winter use. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.
I wish I had a fall garden instead of flowers. I can't eat them.

Much love, Mema

9/12/2006 03:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brocolli yuk!!! Yummy on the fresh corn-on-the-cob tho... wish I had some!!! Looks really good tho...

9/12/2006 04:05:00 PM  
Blogger Richard Carpenter said...

Wow. It is truly amazing that i had anything to do with such beauty. Of course I give 99.9% of the credit to you Brian, that 0.1% that I share with Shaun, is still enough to make me proud.

Let the world know
We make plants grow!

HA!

9/17/2006 04:26:00 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

Wow...I'm impressed! :)
Cant wait to have some of that corn!

9/19/2006 08:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home